Loading bridge AUSBAU-BR
AUSBAU-BR is a loading bridge that eliminates the difference in height between any type of truck and a stationary platform or a concrete ramp.
AUSBAU-BR saves warehouse space and optimises loading and unloading operations in the warehouse.
|Ramp lifting angle
||90 ± 3 degrees
|The angle of lowering the ramp
||5 (or -15 cm) degrees
The loading bridge is a steel construction that consist of:
- a mechanism for sliding the platform along the guide beam;
- a platform that matches the levels of the ramp and the truck’s body;
- a mechanical compensation system that allows the heavy construction to be moved effortlessly by a single operator.
Principle of operation of the loading bridge AUSBAU-BR:
- When the loading bridge is not in operation, it is positioned vertically without obstructing the loading ramp;
- The truck is loaded with the edge of the vehicle under the raised bridge;
- The loading bridge is slids along the ramp on a guide beam until it is at the same width with the vehicle body.
This eliminates the need for a highly accurate vehicle approach to the loading area (optional);
- Lower the axle into the vehicle body so that its edge overlaps the end of the body by at least 10 cm. The loading bridge is equipped with a mechanism that makes it easier to raise and lower the platform.
The folding axle is equipped with a protective support leg that prevents the axle from falling over with the forklift in the case of a sudden rolling away of the vehicle.