During taking decision about purchasing the ramp, you should pay special attention to the size of the ramp, because successful usage of ramp depends largely on the ramp dimensions.
- The ramp may not be very short because of a short ramp with a large angle deviation is difficult to climb, moreover for charged dock equipment.
- The size of the ramp affect the operational space for unloading and storage area ramps. The ramp should "not interfere".
- When detecting required ramp dimensions, it is desirable to take into account the horizontal part of the ramp(level-off) which forklift passes before entering truck body.
- The width of the ramp should ensure a comfortable ramp relocation with the necessary margin.
- If the size of the ramp is very large, it limits the available modes of transport. Internal Body Length of standard conventional truck reaches 13.6 m, as for example the internal length of a 40-foot sea container is 12 meters.
In any case, the size of the ramp should not be an obstacle for you when ordering, as due to accumulated experience, we can offer various options for the size of the ramp and the means of execution, to meet exactly your needs.
Specialists of company "AV-exim", manufacturer of mobile ramps AUSBAU, will always be glad to reply on your questions:
Phone +49 302 555 9868
Attention. This article was created by company "AV-exim" and it belongs to company "AV-exim" as intellectual property. It is prohibited to copy partial or full content of this web-site without written confirmation of "AV-exim".