Stationary fixed ramps AUSBAU-ST are installed in front of dock or on open flat ground, therefore providing continuous and smooth connection between ground level and dock/truck/wagon level. Ramp AUSBAU-ST is fixed by bolts or chains. That’s all. It is ready to work for you. Special anti-slip surface enables forklift or other warehouse equipment to move on the ramp without any problems.
Characteristics of stationary fixed ramps AUSBAU-ST:
- Wholly steel frame;
- No need in concrete fixing;
- Weight capacity from 6 to 10 tons and even more;
- Length from 8,3 to 12,3 meters and even longer;
- Width of riding surface from 2,0 to 2,2 meters and wider;
- Loading is distributed regularly overall several point of support;
- Protective border through whole length of the ramp for safe work;
- Special connection bridge with 16mm thickness;
- Riding surface is made from gratings and serrated steel sheets;
Dimensions of standard models:
Lead-time of production: 15-30 calendar days from moment of order to the moment of dispatch from our warehouse.
Guarantee period: 18 months